Tuesday, February 22, 2011

duh duh de duh . . life drawing #5!


My spacebar is sticking and it irritates the hell out of me.

Got my Glasgow application off today. . . that means I have ONE LEFT. Delft, I'm looking at you.

In the meantime, life drawing. Sadly I've just about killed my china markers; I think I put a little too much pressure on the tip when I draw. . . there were no horrific driving adventures this time around, although I did end up getting off I-29 and driving on what was 183 to avoid a tailgater, where I narrowly avoided hitting a beaver. Ah, Iowa.

2-minute warmups. Obviously I need to draw faster.

More shading tonight equals. . . less finished. (I like the model's head in this one, but it's kinda too big in proportion I think.)

This one is UTTER UTTER UTTER CRAP!! Why is it here then?

So you can compare it to my re-done arm, which I think is quite nice!


The second 25-minute pose. . .


And the 45-minute pose. My mom persists in saying that his right leg looks like a hot dog. If you think this as well KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment