Wednesday, April 7, 2010

progress toward sanity

Well, that might be a bit of an optimistic overstatement, but let's just keep hoping for now.

It is 80 degrees outside, and it it nearly 10 PM. I am awed.

Two things:

One. I discovered the swiss miss design blog this weekend. I'm pretty far behind the curve for awesome design blogs, but it pretty much rocks my socks off.

Two. I have this one friend. He is kind of an ass. Sometimes I read things he posts on my (and other people's) Facebook wall and I think, How do ass genes like his get perpetuated in the general population? You would think that such genes would be bad for survival, since they encourage people to punch you in the face and do other things to you that have poor effects on your health.

Then I listen to the recordings he has posted of himself playing guitar and I think, Ah. Yes. This is how.

Moral of story: The arts were invented by jerkwads who otherwise could not reproduce. (Maybe.)

Perhaps unsurprisingly, he has also has really good taste in music. Woot.

1 comment:

  1. heheheh, "ass genes."
    (yes, this is all I have to say for now)

    ReplyDelete