Wednesday, March 17, 2010

internal conflict

Problem #1: I have a lot of work that needs to be done by tomorrow.
Problem #2, which keeps me from dealing from problem #1: I am really tired, so it is hard to focus.
Problem #3, which keeps me from dealing from problem #2: It is GORGEOUS outside. 60 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky. It would be a pity to waste such a day by sleeping.
Problem #n, which keeps me from dealing with problem #3: See problem #1. . .
(problem letter b: I am kind of lonely, which is not conducive to fixing ANY of these things.)

I think my inability to type is probably going to decide this issue.

I am working on a longer and (I think) more interesting entry.

I leave the reader with this screenshot.

YES I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY THESIS. SEE?? SEE THE EVIDENCE???

Yours tiredly.

1 comment: