Friday, September 10, 2010

ugggggggggh scholarships

I need money.

You see, next year (September 2011) I had been planning to go to graduate school. And -- gasp -- I had been planning to do it in the UK (most preferably.)

The most conservative estimate of how much this is going to cost me is about $35,000 a year. It goes up from there.

I need money.

Thus, I have been hanging out in websites like this, this, this, this, this, and (God have mercy upon me) this.

Altogether, it makes me pretty nauseous. I had mysteriously decided somewhere along the way that my three extracurriculars (give or take) and 3.4 GPA were none too shabby. Where did I get that impression? I do not know. I don't think it's going to do me much good in this round of begging. . .

P.S. I'm insecure, so I'll note that this is my GPA in "real world" terms -- not the MIT 5-point scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment