Wednesday, September 15, 2010

desperately

want to blog about the Paris weekend, because it was beautiful and I felt like I was being filled up to the top of my skull with joy and hunger.

But I did so much, and saw so much, and had a million fragmented thoughts, so I really don't know when that's going to happen.

In the meantime ---

I am eager to be home, and eager to be away from home.

Things I want to accomplish before I leave Spain:

1. Go to at least one mass in Spanish.
2. Go to the student exchange night at J&J Books at least once.
3. Enjoy my trip to Barcelona. Do not spend too much, and do not worry too much.
4. Enjoy my trip to Venice. Ditto.
5. Finish my portfolio.
6. Put up all my photos.
7. Go to the Palacio Real and the Thyssen (that's not right, but it's an art museum and I know what I mean) Museum in Madrid.
8. Finish the books I have left: A Passage to India (I've got about 200 pages left), Middlemarch, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. (Is that all? There might be one more.)

I think I can handle that. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment