Saturday, May 15, 2010

and fun times were had by all

My thesis presentation was yesterday done and went reasonably well. Now I merely have to write the actual thesis. Ha! (Yes, I do have a good bit of it written, but I have a long ways to go before Tuesday.) After that I one final; the next week I go to New York for two days; the week after that I graduate.

Last night I went out with a friend to celebrate at Piattini's, an Italian restaurant on Newbury Street. I even had a glass of wine with dinner -- pinot grigio something something. It was a white wine, not terribly sweet but very pleasant. I fear I am dreadfully ignorant when it comes to alcohol in general.

Today I started making good on my self-promise to do a lot of walking.



This route is about 7.5 miles, according to Google Maps.

Good times. Now I'm trying to iron out my flight to Madrid this summer. Oh boy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment