Friday, March 4, 2011

a post about movies.

Well, this is one of those boring straightening-myself-out posts.

Movies I've seen in the theater since coming back from Spain:

1. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
2. Tangled
3. Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The Green Hornet
5. The King's Speech
6. Gnomeo and Juliet
7. Megamind
8. [edit, forgot this one] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1

To which I say, WHAT.

Movies I've watched at home/Fenway since coming back from Spain:
1. The Secret of Kells
2. A Single Man
3. The BBC Emma
4. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
5. Bridget Jones' Diary
6. An Ideal Husband
7. Red
8. Eat Pray Love
9. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
10. Fiddler on the Roof
11. The Blind Side
12. Gigi

To which I say, WHAT WHAT.

Just to keep things straight in my head, movies I saw (at home) whilst in Spain:
1. Coraline
2. The Corpse Bride
3. Sabrina (1959 version)
4. The Princess and the Frog
5. The Triplets of Belleville
6. The Holiday
7. Nanny McPhee
8. Julie & Julia
9. Hellboy 1
10. Hellboy 2

Looking at these lists worries me a little . . . I apparently have issues with watching normal and/or serious movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment